Heartache Lyrics But yesterday we were I don't understand? We started out it was perfect Nothing but fun And my heart was convinced To say that you're the one And I thought it would last the rest of our lives Boy was I in for a big surprise, With no doubt looking round Thinking that I'm so cool Same place, same time Every day of my life Could we meet after school? Finally if I didn't make her cry She wouldn't be with another guy Nothing can cure my headache Cause I'm experiencing What they call heartbreak It's going to hurt worse As long as I stay here I know but man just let me lay here. Cause this is something that I can't shake I must be experiencing what they call heartbreak They say it's only just as worse as you make it I know but man just let me lay here. Now I'm all tore up taking up When I was at your door The first time when you said Forever I'll be yours Started walking your hand in my hand Feelings got stronger We made a promise...
Mr. Kodak by T.I., Mp3 and Ringtone Download
Mr. Kodak was performed by American rapper, T.I. taken from his upcoming seventh studio album entitled "No Mercy" which is due for released on December 7, 2010. The track features Trey Songz in the chorus.
Send "Mr. Kodak" Ringtone to your Cell
T.I. - Mr. Kodak Mp3 and Music Video
Share On Facebook
Send "Mr. Kodak" Ringtone to your T.I. - Mr. Kodak Mp3, Ringtone, Download
Still Your Song Lyrics Called you up ten years too late Just to hear your voice again I know your voice is still the same I know that something's changed My words are choked and full of tears But still you listen to me dear And someone's calling you away And now I understand The time that I've wasted So bitter and faithless Is wearing me down now Down now So can you hear me Or would you sing along Or turn me down Forget I ever wrote this for you So can you hear me Or has it been too long I know that I was wrong And this is still your song Turn it on and off again And now I lost another friend You waded through my darkest thoughts When I was sure to drown And now I pass you on my way And if you stop, what could I say Apologies for yesterday Like a fool, I walk away The time that I've wasted So bitter and faithless Is wearing me down now Down now So can you hear me Or would you sing along Or turn me down Forget I ever wrote this for you So can you hear me Or has it been...
Comments